Do you like what we’re doing and want to support us?
The school is not eligible for state funding, so fundraising and donations are extremely important to keep us in operation. We are currently looking for a larger building that would allow us to expand and become self-sustainable, but in the meantime, we’re crowdfunding to raise funds for a new building. This will enable our community to grow and become sustainable! Find out more and donate through our iDonate page
If you want to be an ongoing supporter, please consider setting up monthly donation. We really appreciate any amount of money that we can count on each month!
What will your money go towards?
- Sponsoring students – we aim to provide a limited number of free places in our school, and donations enable us to provide scholarships and make our school more accessible
- Building costs and overheads
- Staff wages – each of our staff currently work half paid and half unpaid. With more funds, we can raise these wages to a sustainable amount.
- Equipment and supplies, such as computers, recording tools, science materials, textbooks and resources, art supplies, toys and games, and more.
- School outings and events
For more information, please read through our School Brochure
We happily accept non-monetary donations as well – if you have supplies, games or equipment that you would like to give to our school, or if you’d like to donate your time to deliver a workshop to our students, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org