Wicklow Sudbury School wishes that all parents are well informed about the philosophy and day-to-day practicalities of the school. With this in mind we have the following enrollment policy.
Our enrollment process
- Initial Contact – a public meeting, a chat in the street, a phone call, an e-mail
- Research & read up on the Sudbury Model and its philosophy (our website has plenty of resources) and attend an Introductory Meeting
- Submit the application for enrollment form below
- When you’re ready, ask for an Individual Meeting of parents, child(ren) and 2 staff members of the school to be arranged to discuss expectations, questions, concerns and any other matters
- Fill in enrollment forms, apply for a grant (if eligible) & provide the necessary documentation
- Pay the relevant deposit when a place is offered and accepted
- Take part in get-togethers and events of our growing school community
- Spread the word about the project – and pack a lunch for the first day of school!
Spaces for September 2017 are now taken. We will admit more students throughout the school year.